4/07/2017 by Andy Winterburgh
Did you spend your Friday delivering audit reports in time for quarter end? Did you have time to reflect on whether your firm is also delivering to you?
If the answer is only “maybe”, it may be reassuring to know that the Internal Audit recruitment market is very active right across Financial Services.
June saw a record number of internal audit vacancies registered with Hybridge, as a number of major firms increased their recruitment activity.
Hybridge continued to help talented professionals make exciting career moves across Financial Services. Our completed assignments in Q2 included:
- Head of Fixed Income Audit - UK Bank
- Head of Corporate Banking Audit - UK Bank
- SAM - Securities Trading - UK Banking Group
- VP - Fixed Income Audit - US Investment Bank
- VP - Financial Crime Audit - Global Corporate Bank
- Senior Audit Manager – Global Investment Manager
- VP - Business Audit - Exchange Group
We’re currently working on Internal Audit opportunities at AVP, VP and Director level in: Securities Trading, Finance, Markets Operations, Credit Risk, IT (infrastructure and applications), Financial Crime, Asset & Wealth Management and Audit QA.
Many of the people we helped this year we'd developed relationships with over many years. So whether you are looking for a move right now or just want to open up a line of communication for the future or get some advice please get in touch today.