Head of Technology Audit
Our client is a highly regarded Financial Services company based in London. They currently have a great opportunity to define and deliver the audit plan for Technology and Change.
They are an exciting firm, going through a period of rapid growth and change, with a reputation for providing an excellent environment for their people to flourish and grow.
- Define and deliver the audit portfolio covering the technology risk across; Infrastructure, Cyber, Applications, ITGC and Change.
- Define and maintain the risk universe and conduct the Risk assessment
- Lead the team to deliver the audit plan.
- Manage relationships with very senior stakeholders and manage relationships with the relevant regulators.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the audit methodology.
- Make a difference to an organisation and a key time in its development and growth
- Significant experience of Technology and Change audit within a major financial institution.
- Operating at Director level with significant leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills.
- A relevant professional audit qualification.
- Strong regulatory awareness.
If that sounds of interest, please get in touch today.