Internal Audit - Securities
Are you an experienced internal auditor who is keen to join one of the most respected Global Investment Banks? If so then we have an exciting opportunity to join their Securities audit team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their next step with a career enhancing brand, working as part of a well established and highly regarded team, with great opportunities for learning and offering fantastic work life balance.
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews and identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Assessment of risks and the impact of the issues identified
- Review and escalation of audit issues to the business leaders
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and within the audit team.
- Ideally you will be a recently qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- You will have 3-6 years' Financial Services Audit experience (Internal, External, or a combination of both)
- Highly motivated, self-starter who has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be ambitious and looking for a rewarding career with a great learning opportunity in a leading Investment Bank
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)