Director - Retail (Cards) Audit
A high profile UK Banking Group have an excellent opportunity for a Director to provide audit coverage for their Cards business. They have a significant presence in the UK cards market and their audit function has great leadership, provides an excellent working environment and uses cutting edge audit methodology. It's a great place to develop your career as a Director and somewhere which can provide a genuine platform for progression to MD.
- Take responsible for the development and the delivery of the audit plan for the UK cards business.
- Lead and mentor a team of experienced VP's and AVP's to deliver the plan.
- Working autonomously, own and manage the audit relationship with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Provide assurance to the Board and Executive Management in relation to risk management and governance in relation to internal audit standards and business expectations
- Regularly attend key committees.
- Develop the audit approach for critical aspects of the business.
- You will either already be operating at Director level with a proven track record of success and progression, or be on the cusp of promotion to Director.
- Have significant knowledge and understanding of the retail and/or credit card environment, from both a business and regulatory perspective.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of risk as well as the credibility to influence key stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate both leadership and development of people to achieve business goals.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of seniority .
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)