An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing financial services group with a strong presence in the Wealth Management sector. They are looking for an Audit Manager to join their business audit team.
- Using your range of audit skills you will be responsible for leading considerable elements of audit engagements and will also face off to number of leading business heads.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi- task will be key as, you will have responsibility for planning one or more audit assignments simultaneously.
- You will devise and review testing programmes and perform testing in the business as required.
- The team is not only high calibre it’s also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced and helpful colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have between 5 and 7 years experience gained either in a financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- You will have a detailed understanding of risks associated with and Wealth Management or Investment Management.
- Demonstrate the ability to serve as a technical adviser and role model for any Junior Auditors on an assignment.
- Will either currently be pursuing a career in internal audit, or will be working within another risk or control function.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.