Audit Manager, Conduct Risk
Remote working possible
Our client is a prestigious financial services organisation, going through a period of rapid growth and change. As a result, they currently have excellent opportunities for an experience Audit Manager to join their Audit team to lead a portfolio of audits covering Conduct and Compliance.
You will gain exposure to delivering a diverse range of technology audits across all aspects of the customer journey to ensure that the customer is treated fairly and in line with the relevant conduct of business regulations.
You will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture in a role, allowing you to engage with senior leaders and make a difference.
You will also have the opportunity to play a part in the development of their use of data analytics or make a broader contribution to the department, methodology etc.
- You will currently have 4+ years Audit experience
- You will either be working in the Audit function of a retail Financial Services firm or a major Consultancy.
- Good understanding of the concepts of TCF and COB regulation
- Passionate about the voice of the customer.
- Experience of leading audits end to end.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This opportunity can be based either in London or North of England, or you can work remotely, if you are able to work from the office on the occasions when the job requires it.
If you are ambitious and enjoy working as part of a team then please get in touch today!