VP Securities Trading Audit
Our client, a high-profile Global Investment Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their Securities Audit team in London.
- You will be responsible for leading end to end projects, scoping, planning and leading audits to ensure that the selected approach is delivered to a high standard.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of any issues identified and escalate to the business leaders.
- Maintain strong relationships with the business and stakeholders to ensure continuous assessment of changes within the business.
- Participation on ad hoc work for firmwide projects around new processes or activities.
- A markets/securities auditor with experience of either FICC or Equity trading desk review
- Experience of leading end to end audit projects
- Currently working in a major Investment Bank
- An accounting or audit qualification would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)