A leading Global Investment Bank, have an exciting opportunity to join their Securities Compliance Team. This institution has a number of high ranking business lines including; investment banking, securities and investment management.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Keep up to date with new regulations to analyse and implement regulatory/ rule changes
- Use your expert knowledge to influence traders and give advice on new products and initiatives
- Develop policies, procedures and best practice for business units
- Manage Compliance personnel and other leadership opportunities
- Work closely with and get exposure to sales structure’s, traders and other departments
- Learn from a highly regarded leader and work with experienced and motivated peers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently operating at VP level in a top tier bank in either Compliance or Structuring
- In depth understanding of OTC products, either interest rate or derivatives
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to make decisions in a high pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ambitious with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Hybridge is a leading Governance recruiter, with significant expertise and presence in: Compliance, Financial Crime, Internal Audit, Risk and Cyber Security. What sets Hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a top quality service, focused on helping Governance professionals make informed career decisions and achieve their ambitions.