If you are an experienced Financial Crime Auditor with considerable experience of leading Sanctions Audits then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
We are currently working with a Global Investment Bank at a very exciting time as they significantly grow their global Financial Crime Internal Audit Team.
This position offers huge scope for career development as you will be joining the bank at a key time. The audit function holds a high status, so offers a fantastic opportunity to stand out and make a difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Sanctions risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Conducting Sanctions risk assessment for the United Kingdom (UK) region and contributing to risk assessment and business monitoring conducted at the country level
- Leading audit assignments, drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Training others on Sanctions topics and overseeing the execution of the Sanctions audit program
- An experienced Financial Crime Auditor, with significant experience of leading audits looking at Sanctions processes, regulations and screening systems, or with relevant first or second line experience.
- Broad knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance.
- A thorough understanding of the banking risk and control environment and knowledge of the regulatory environment specific to Sanctions.
- Likely to be an established Senior Manager or VP working in a major bank or one of the Big 4 Consultancy firms.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sanctions system requirements.
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects.