VP Markets Audit
We are excited to be partnering with a one of the world’s most well know global Investment Banking groups with operations covering: Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking as well as Asset and Wealth Management. They offer a collaborative working environment, good WLB, strong development prospects and excellent rewards.
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Markets Auditor to join their Securities Audit team.
You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which adds value to the business and support their stakeholder in achieving their strategic objectives by continually improving the risk and control environment. You will take responsibility for the delivery and oversight of a portfolio of audits and have ownership of the stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading audits across both sales and trading of various asset classes.
- Developing strong value adding stakeholder relationships including attending relevant committees
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
- An established VP currently working in a major Investment Bank or Broker-Dealer
- Significant experience of leading internal audit sales and/or trading desk reviews.
- Strong understanding of trading life cycle and the associated risk and controls
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Get in touch today to find out more!