VP - Markets Audit
Our client is a leading Global Investment Bank with an exciting opportunity for a Markets Auditor to join their Securities audit team.
The team has an excellent reputation for positive culture and work life balance and a strong track record of internal promotion.
- You will be responsible for leading end to end audit projects across either FICC or equity businesses.
- Projects are run from front to back including operations and product control, with coverage of conduct and supervision.
- Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- 6 to 10 years Audit experience
- Experience of autonomously leading audit assignments of trading desks in either FICC or Equity businesses.
- Currently working at a major investment bank, looking for greater responsibility and increased stakeholder exposure.
- Good understanding of trading risk and control and the associated regulatory environment.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)