Job Title: Senior Auditor - Assistant Vice President / Vice President
Department: Group Audit, London Office
Main Purpose of the role/ Key responsibilities
As a Senior Auditor in the Group Audit C&M team you will be responsible for the review and analysis of business processes and developments in the trading and sales activities of Corporates & Markets (C&M) and Group Treasury as well as their related operational areas including Finance, Market Risk Management and Operations. An important part of your role will be the formulation of risk-based audit results and recommendations to improve the internal control environment of Commerzbank.
A Senior Auditor is expected to support our clients through his/her effective work and value-adding contributions.
Core Competencies/ Requirements
- Business studies or adequate equivalent professional qualifications
- Proven experience in internal audit in Capital Markets / Investment Banking or Big 4 external audit firm with additional experience in Market Risk or IPV..
- Our ideal candidate should have proven experience as a Senior Auditor to a broad range of financial products / front office desks as well as the main support functions including market risk, product control and operations
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Good team player, who fits in a team like ours with a strong international mentality, and a flexible approach to changing situations and environments
- Willingness to work in overseas audits in the main financial centres of the world around 30% of the year
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Foreign language skills (in particular German) are of advantage