Our client is a Major UK Banking Group with operations covering Retail, corporate, and Investment Banking and Wealth Management. They are setting up a new team within their audit function to cover a newly established Group wide, Central team responsible for leading and coordinating the Control agenda in the First Line of Defence covering operational, reputational and conduct risk.
- Collaborate and support the Director to define the appropriate coverage strategy and audit plan, taking into consideration the Audit Risk Appetite, the current and expected business environment, the regulatory requirements and the resourcing levels within the Function.
- Manage audit work to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Currently Operating at VP level.
- Broad Financial Services Internal Audit experience
- Keen interest in risk and control and a demonstrable strategic risk and control mind-set
- High emotional intelligence