Senior Manager, Internal Audit Quality Assurance
If you are an experienced Internal Auditor with a real passion for delivering excellence in Internal Audit, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
We are currently working with a global FS group at an important time in their journey as they develop their Professional Practices function.
You will work closely with the Head of Professional Practices to refine their Internal Audit methodology and undertake Audit QA to evaluate the performance of internal audit to ensure the consistent adherence to best practice in the delivery of a risk-based audit methodology.
This position offers exposure to Audit Leadership across multiple areas and locations and therefore offers great scope for career development.
- An experienced Internal Auditor operating at Manager or Senior Manager level (or equivalent).
- Either working in the Internal Audit practice of a major consulting firm or an established Internal Audit function either in audit delivery, or in QA.
- Interest in Internal Audit Methodology & Standards
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communciation skills.
What you’ll get:
- Work with a great leader who will support and encourage your development
- Excellent environment and work life balance.
- Opportunity to bring your ideas, make a real difference and make your mark.
- Excellent rewards