Senior Manager Financial Risk
A leading Financial Services Firm has a great opportunity for a Senior Manager to join their Financial Risk team.
Working as the number two to the Head of Financial risk, your primary focus will be counterparty credit risk, but you will also have the opportunity to gain broad exposure across market, credit, liquidity and capital risk.
The role involves developing stakeholder relationships across the business therefore requires a high level of communication.
- Operating at Manager level or Senior Manager looking to take on more responsibility and grow.
- You will have a significant credit risk experience - ideally counterparty credit risk.
- Broad exposure to some or all of the other risk types mentioned above.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Strong stakeholder and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability and logical approach to problem solving.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)