An exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager has arisen within the Group financial controls team of a FTSE 100 financial services group with a strong presence in the Insurance and Investment Management sectors. This represents a unique opportunity to develop subject matter expertise as well as gain broad exposure to Group activities.
- Taking a lead in the continual development of the global SOX 404 framework.
- Working as part of the global team responsible for developing the group wide Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Acting as the SME on SOX 404 and coordinating policies with your peers in Operational Risk, Internal Audit and Risk.
- Presenting to Regional Senior Management.
- Managing external consulting relationships.
- Line management responsibility for a team of 3.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have 8 years+ experience gained either in a financial services firm, management consultancy or FTSE 100 company.
- You will have a detailed understanding of SOX 404 and Enterprise Wide Risk Management.
- Experience of developing and maintaining governance frameworks.
- Demonstrate the ability to serve as a technical advisor and experience in line management .