This is a unique opportunity to join the Credit Risk Review function of a world class financial services organisation. The role offers oversight of key business areas with a clear path for professional development and career advancement. Having successfully worked with this client for a numbers of years, we have received nothing but positive feedback from those we have placed in the organisation.
Working with Heads of Credit Risk Review you will be tasked with:
- Undertaking reviews of the quality of individual assets and overall credit portfolios and other areas Credit Risk Exposure.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Wholesale and Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Leading credit reviews and supporting Heads of Credit Review by undertaking reviews of credits, and evaluation of the effectiveness of Credit Management.
- Demonstrating a strong awareness of other areas of Risk Management including Operational Risk and Market Risk.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 7 to 10 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- SME knowledge in Risk Management in particular Credit Risk.
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified. However this is not essential.
- Have a detailed understanding of Corporate Banking and Corporate Banking products.