New opportunity for an experienced Credit Risk professional with a background in Unsecured Retail Banking products ( Overdrafts / Loans / Credit Cards etc..).
The position is at Senior Manager level and working with one of the most exciting and ambitious Banking Institution in the UK.
This role is to work with Unsecured Portfolio Management team, you will be leading the delivery of unsecured credit risk strategies across the Bank.
Desired Skill Set and Experience:
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of credit risk management procedures and practices, including:
- Credit scorecards
- Credit bureaux
- Lending Policy
- Account Management
- Thorough understanding of regulations governing lending, including IAS 39, IFRS9, CRD-IV and CONC.
- Expert in credit risk software, specifically SAS, to coach and develop the team.
- Team management within a Retail Banking organisation
- Extensive Stakeholder engagement
- Understanding of UK lending market, risk based pricing, and general UK banking.