Senior IT Audit Manager
We are currently working on behalf of a globally recognised Financial Services organisation based in the City of London who have an opportunity for a Senior IT Audit Manager.
The IT Audit team is an important and integral part of the audit function, working in close collaboration with the business audit team to review the technology related risks, controls, and processes that support the group businesses.
- You will have a significant amount of autonomy while leading end to end audits across IT Infrastructure, Applications and Change.
- Provide input to annual audit planning.
- You will have regular interaction with key stakeholders.
- IT Infrastructure Audit and / or IT Applications Audit experience
- Be able to demonstrate the capability of delivering the full audit life cycle
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex issues to senior stakeholders
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualification would be advantageous but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Audit Manager looking to take the step up to SAM and be part of a fun team with a great boss.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)