Our client is one of the UK's most recognised brands powered by cutting edge technology. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team to lead projects, predominately across their IT infrastructure with coverage of things such as Cloud and Digital Security, Network Security and IT General Controls.
- You will be responsible for leading audit project teams.
- Delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Provide quality technology support in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Good opportunities for further progression.
- Experience of auditing some or all of: cloud, digital and/or network security.
- Significant experience of IT Infrastructure audit and IT General Controls
- Ideally some exposure to IT Application audits.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Ideally CISA/QICA/CeGeit qualified (or studying towards)
- Working at a Manager or Senior Manager level
- This is an excellent opportunity for either -
- An individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice.
- Or someone working within another major firm looking to join a world class business.