- You will be responsible for leading audit project teams.
- Delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Provide quality technology support in integrated audits working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Good opportunities for further progression.
- Experience of auditing some or all of: cloud, digital and/or network security.
- Significant experience of IT Infrastructure audit and IT General Controls
- Ideally some exposure to IT Application audits.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Ideally CISA/QICA/CeGeit qualified (or studying towards)
- Working at a Manager or Senior Manager level
- This is an excellent opportunity for either -
- An individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice.
- Or someone working within another major firm looking to join a world class business.