Senior Internal Auditor (AVP)
Our client, a highly regarded Investment Bank with headquarters in the UK, have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join their team.
- You will gain valuable exposure to their front office trading activities conducting audits of equities and/or fixed income lines of business
- Make material contributions to the audit process
- Lead continuous monitoring activities with an assigned group of stakeholders
- Learn and develop in a supportive and flexible environment.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 3 - 5 years Audit experience.
- This will be perfect for someone who wants to gain experience of auditing financial products and understand the financial markets.
- Want to work for an awesome company with a big brand offering hybrid working.
- You will either have a 2/3/4 years experience of Internal Audit in a major institution (but not necessarily an investment bank)
- Or be a Big 4 (or equivalent) auditor looking to move to industry.
- Internal or external audit experience will be considered to be equally valuable as will both financial services, commercial or public sector audit experience.
- You will be an ambitious, smart, team player with a hunger to learn and take on new challenges.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK, as sponsorship is not available.
If you like the sound of this great opportunity please get in touch today for more details!