Senior Internal Auditor
We are currently working with a high-profile financial services firm who have an exceptional opportunity for someone to develop their career in Internal Audit. The firm is known for its training and development, and you will be fully supported in developing new skills and experience. In addition to a very competitive salary, you will also benefit from very generous benefits and rewards package.
You will be joining a high-quality team that offer a fantastic learning environment and business culture that put their employees at the heart of what they do.
- This is an excellent role offering diverse exposure to senior stakeholders and real career development opportunities.
- You will take part in all aspects of the internal audit life cycle.
- You will be involved in projects covering all aspects of the business.
- 2+ years’ experience gained within either financial services or a consultancy firm.
- Experience of Internal or external audit, or experience within another control function.
- Good understanding of risk and control.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire to learn and to make a difference.
Unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship, so you will need to be eligible to work in the UK.