Senior Internal and SOX Auditor
We are currently recruiting for a really exciting opportunity for a creative and analytical Auditor to join one of our key clients based in the City. This organisation is a hugely dynamic, high growth and entrepreneurial Insurance Company.
This is a great chance to be involved in the delivery of both Internal audit and SOX Audit.
Within this role you will also benefit from the opportunity to:
- Develop subject matter expertise as well as gain broad exposure to Group activities.
- Act as the SME on SOX 404 and coordinating policies with your peers in Operational Risk, Internal Audit and Risk.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships.
- Gain wide exposure to other areas of the organisation, which will provide great career development opportunities and the possibility to move into a new area of expertise such as other Internal Audit areas, Risk, or Business lines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have 3 - 5 years' experience external, internal or SOX audit experience.
- Ideally some of which will have been gained in financial services.
- Experience of developing and maintaining governance frameworks.
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing, environment
- Good with stakeholders
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)