Senior Auditor, Wealth Management (AVP)
We are currently working with the Wealth Management Division of a major Banking Group who are looking for an internal auditor to join their team at an exciting time of growth.
You will be joining a high-quality team that offer a great working environment and business culture that put their employees at the heart of what they do.
You will support the full audit cycle from scope, to planning, and through to execution and reporting, therefore a hands-on approach is essential, gaining valuable knowledge of the business, of internal audit methodology and exposure to senior stakeholders and decision makers across the firm.
You will benefit from wide exposure to the business and will be given the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and experience of a variety of new audits with the support of highly experienced Senior team.
The firm offers, Hybrid working, great WLB and excellent compensation and rewards.
- If you are looking for a great opportunity to develop your career.
- Have 3-4 years Audit experience, ideally but not essentially in financial services.
- Are intellectually curious.
- Enjoy both analytical/technical work, but also the opportunity to use your people skills
- Then please get in touch today for more details!