Senior Auditor, Wealth Management
Our client is a leading Investment and Wealth Manager. They have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their London based internal audit team.
You will be joining a high quality, delivery focussed team that offer a great working environment and business culture that put their employees at the heart of what they do.
You will support the full audit cycle from scope, to planning, and through to execution and reporting, therefore a hands-on approach is essential.
You will benefit from wide exposure to the business and will be given the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and experience of a variety of new audits with the support of highly experienced team.
- 3 + years' experience of internal or external audit experience.
- Some exposure to Wealth or Asset Management or Private Banking businesses and the associated regulatory environment.
- Experience of identifying control and regulatory issues in the context.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing capabilities.
- The ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Self-motivated and delivery focussed.
- A relevant auditing or accounting qualification would be advantageous.
Please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)