This is a unique opportunity to join the Internal Audit function of a leading global financial services group. Our client is widely recognised as one of the fasestt growing financial services companies. They have a presences in Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management. They are looking for an Audit Manager with experience in Global Banking and Markets.
Working with Audit Directors you will be tasked with:
- Auditing sales and trading desks across.
- The planning, scoping, and execution of the audit plan for the front office business..
- Identify any risks, weaknesses , issues and suggest improvements and following up on these with senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- Knowledge of one of the following asset classes is high advantageous FX, Equities, Rates, Credit and Fixed Income.
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified. However this is not essential.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.