This is a unique opportunity to join the Internal Audit function of a world class financial services organisation. The role offers significant involvement in key business areas with a clear path for professional development and career advancement.
Working with Heads of Audit you will be tasked with:
- The planning, scoping, design, and creation of the audit plan for Risk Management and other middle office functions.
- Support teams of Senior Audit Managers and Audit Managers to ensure that audit engagements are delivered on time.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Wholesale and Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Demonstrating a strong awareness of other areas of Risk Management including Operational Risk and Market Risk.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 4 to 7 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- SME knowledge in Risk Management and in particular Credit Risk.
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified. However this is not essential.
- Have a detailed understanding of Corporate Banking and Corporate Banking products.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.