Senior Audit Manager - Wealth Management
We are currently working on behalf of a major Discretionary Fund Manager, who have an opportunity for a Senior Audit Manager. You will be part of a business with a highly regarded brand, great working environment and excellent work life balance. The role offers a highly competitive rewards, lots of responsibility as well as significant personal development opportunities.
- Take the next step in your career by leading a small team.
- Lead end to end audits across the Wealth Management Business
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and within the audit function
- Provide input to the annual audit planning
- Perform the assessment of the risk and impact of any issues identified and escalate to business leaders.
- Currently operating as a Manager or Senior Manager in either Big 4 or in the Internal Audit function of a major Wealth or Asset Manager, or Private Bank.
- Experience of leading project teams to deliver the full audit life cycle.
- Have seven+ years' experience of Audit
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- The drive and desire to learn and develop.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)