Senior Audit Manager (VP) Transaction Banking
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with offerings in Investment and Corporate banking. They are currently growing their Corporate Banking Internal Audit team and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced VP to join their team and make a difference.
The scope of this role is extremely varied, and you will play a leadership role in the delivery of a portfolio of audits with a focus on Global Transaction Banking including - Cash Management, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance, Trade Finance and associated Operations.
This opportunity will give you great exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly regarded Audit function where you will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture.
- You will currently have significant experience of leading end to end Internal Audit projects.
- Have had substantial exposure to any, or all of: Cash Management, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance, Trade Finance and their associated Operations.
- Currently operating at VP/SAM level in a major Bank or Big4 firm looking to progress their career with some of the brightest and the best and make a difference.
What you'll get
- To work with a great leader who will support and encourage your development
- Highly competitive bonus and benefits
- Excellent environment and work life balance
- Good prospects for progression
If you are ambitious, want to take responsibility for an entire business area, and want to move into a leadership role, then please get in touch today for more details.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)