Senior Audit Manager (VP) IT Infrastructure
Our client is a leading Global Investment Bank, who currently have an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team to lead projects across their IT Infrastructure.
- Delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Providing coverage of the banks IT Infrastructure including things such as: networks, operating systems, data warehousing, 3rd parties etc.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of any issues identified and escalate to the business leaders
- Maintain strong relationships with the business and stakeholders to ensure continuous assessment of changes within the business
- Present a positive image for the audit department and help build a strong personal and department reputation
- Operating at Senior Manager/VP level or equivalent in Practice or the Financial Services industry.
- Significant experience of IT Infrastructure Audits.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally a CISA qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex issues to senior stakeholders
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)