Senior Audit Manager (VP) Global Markets
We are excited to be partnering with a one of the world’s most prestigious global Investment Banking groups. They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Markets Auditor to join their Fixed Income Audit team.
You will be joining a great team who offer a flexible/hybrid working environment and support their colleagues in achieving their goals.
You will and have ownership of stakeholder relationships at a senior level.
- Lead a variety of audits, from end to end, audits across a range fixed income products, managing project teams on both a regional and global basis.
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Providing on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
- Ideally you will have around 7+ years’ experience in internal or external financial services audit experience.
- Significant experience of auditing trading desks within an investment bank or commodity trading house.
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.