Senior Audit Manager (VP) Credit Risk
We are currently working on behalf of a globally recognised Investment Bank based in the City of London, who have an opportunity for a Senior Audit Manager. You will be part of a highly regarded organisation who are recognised as one of the best places to work in the City, who are committed to building a culture where all colleagues are valued and respected.
- You will have a significant amount of autonomy while leading end to end audits across Credit Risk and Enterprise Risk Frameworks
- Exposure to all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to identify and communicate opportunities to improve business processes and controls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of effectively interacting with Senior Stakeholders
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- A flexible and committed team player
- Be able to demonstrate the capability of delivering the full audit life cycle
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)