Senior Audit Manager (VP) - Corporate Functions
Our client, a long-established leading Global Financial Services firm, has a great opportunity to join their audit team in London. The team is not only high calibre it's also hugely supportive and people orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced senior colleagues who will be passionate about your career development.
- You will have direct line management responsibility
- Own and deliver a portfolio of audits across corporate functions.
- Lead all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting.
- Manage senior level stakeholder relationships.
- Conduct the risk assessment and input into annual planning
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have had experience of leading audits across some or all Corporate Functions such as: finance, risk, compliance, HR, legal procurement etc.
- You are likely to have 7+ Internal Audit experience gained in a quality financial services firm
- You will be a team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)