Senior Audit Manager (VP) – Asset Management
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm who are on an exciting journey and growing their UK Internal Audit team. They currently have a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a very real contribution covering their investment and front office activities.
The team is not only of the very highest calibre, it’s also hugely supportive and people orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced senior colleagues who will be passionate about your career development.
You will be given the opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, with great work/life balance and top end benefits and rewards.
You will have responsibility for leading end to end audit projects across their underlying traditional and alternative assets businesses.
You will have significant project and stakeholder management responsibilities.
- Experience of leading a variety of audits across Asset or Wealth Management businesses.
- 7+ years Audit experience either gained in a leading Asset Manager or in a Big 4 Consultancy.
- Strong project and stakeholder management experience.
- A team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- Ideally a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent, educated to degree level.