Senior Audit Manager (VP)
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm, based in Reading, who are on an exciting journey and growing their Internal Audit team. They currently have a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a real contribution.
You will have responsibility for leading end to end Audit life projects across the business covering both products and functions.
You will have significant stakeholder management responsibilities.
The team is not only of the very highest calibre, it's also hugely supportive and people orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced senior colleagues who will be passionate about your career development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have significant knowledge of leading audits across a range of functions.
- Ideally you will have some Financial Services experience.
- You are likely to have between 7+ years Audit experience.
- You will be a team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)