Senior Audit Manager - Treasury
Our client is a well-known UK Retail Banking Group. They have a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their expanding Audit department. This is a business that fosters and develops its people whilst providing a supportive culture and great environment.
- You will be responsible for leading end to end audit projects across all aspects of treasury
- Identify any risks or control weaknesses and suggest improvements to senior management
- Work with other teams and gain exposure to multiples risk types across the business.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and communicate opportunities to improve business processes and controls
- You will have experience of leading audits across treasury with experience of a range of capital and liquidity topics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of effectively interacting with Senior Stakeholders
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- A flexible and committed team player
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)