Senior Audit Manager - Product Control
Our client is one of the worlds' most well-known Investment Bank. Recognised as one of the best places to work in the City, it is committed to building a culture where all colleagues are valued and respected. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
They currently have an opportunity for a Product Control expert to provide subject matter expertise on relevant audit project and to provide insights to the broader Internal Audit team.
- You will be responsible for end to end leading audits to ensure that the selected approach, resourcing and logistics deliver high quality results.
- You will lead, coach, motivate and develop, highly experienced colleagues, encourage and challenge them to provide value-added results.
- As a leader and mentor you will continuously enhance your colleagues audit skills and subject matter knowledge.
- You will work effectively with regulators, external auditors and other control functions such as Compliance, Risk and Finance and manage key relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of success and progression in Internal or External Audit, or Product Control or, better still, a combination of the three.
- Currently be operating at VP or Senior Manager Level.
- Have substantial knowledge of Product control.
- Hold a relevant accountancy qualification.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of risk and control
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)