Senior Audit Manager - Markets Conduct (VP)
Our client is a leading global Investment Bank, with a truly global presence. As a result of growth of their Audit function they have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious VP/Senior Audit Manager looking to progress their career and take on responsibility for a portfolio of audits covering Markets Conduct/ Conduct Risk and Regulatory Change.
- Lead end to end audit assignments across the securities trading business covering conduct and supervision
- Project manage, mentor and develop more junior team members.
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships
- This position offers good scope for career development as not only will have responsibility for leading and delivering Audits within a substantial area for the bank, you will also be given the opportunity to truly stand out as you work closely with key senior stakeholders globally from across the business.
- You will be either a VP/Senior Audit Manager or an Audit Manager (AVP) looking to take a step up.
- Experience of working in the Internal Audit function of a major Corporate or Investment Bank or Consultancy.
- Good knowledge of risks associated with Market Conduct or Regulatory Change
- Most likely you will either be working in a Markets audit team or a conduct/compliance audit team.
- Some experience of leading internal audit projects
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position would suit an ambitious and progressive auditor looking to demonstrate strategic and value-adding results from their work. If that sounds like you - get in touch today!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)