Senior Audit Manager -Markets (VP)
We are excited to be partnering with a one of the world's most prestigious global Investment Banking groups with operations covering: Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking as well as Asset and Wealth Management.
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Markets Auditor to join their Equities Audit team. You will be joining a team with a common goal to conduct work which truly adds value to the business and support their stakeholder in achieving their strategic objectives.
You will lead a variety of audits and have ownership of the stakeholder relationships.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading audits across a range of Cash Equities and Equity derivatives
- Offer support and insight into the continuous development of the risk and control framework
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have around 7+ years' experience in internal or external financial services audit experience.
- Significant experience of auditing equities or fixed Income trading desks.
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)