We are working on behalf of a global Consulting Company who are looking for an Audit Manager to provide subject matter expertise in their Financial Services Internal Audit practice.
Purpose of the role:
- Working in an Internal Audit & Controls team in conjunction with Partners and Directors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of complex technical internal audit programmes, advisory projects or controls assignments at clients’ sites in accordance with the Firm’s Standards.
- Support Partners and Directors in practice management and business development, and leading on proposals for new business.
- Lead teams of Audit Managers to ensure that audit engagements are delivered on time.
- Providing subject matter expertise on the Insurance sector - with a particular focus on General Insurance, the Llyods Market and Insurance Brokers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 7 to 10 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- You have worked in Internal Audit either in consulting or directly for an Insurer, Broker or Lloyds Syndicate.
- SME knowledge in Insurance, in particular General Insurance.
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified, however this is not essential.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.