Senior Audit Manager - Insurance
Our client is one of the most prestigious and recognised Financial Services brands. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Auditor to join their Insurance Audit team in London. It offers an interesting leadership opportunity and great opportunities for further progression within the organisation.
- Develop the annual risk assessment and deliver the audit plan.
- Lead global audits through an experienced audit team, delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Participate in steering committees, project boards and/or other bodies as required.
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Significant experience of leading insurance audits.
- Experience of leading and inspiring project teams to deliver high quality audit engagements.
- Likely to be currently operating at Senior Manager level in a major insurer.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to make a difference.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)