Senior Audit Manager - Financial Crime (VP)
Our client, a leading Global Investment Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their financial crime audit team. Their brand is recognised as being both prestigious and career enhancing. We've placed lots of people in both the department and in this specific team and the feedback is that it's a great place to work and that the MD leading the team is excellent and highly people focused.
This is a great move for an experienced Auditor to make a difference to one of the world's leading Banks.
- You will lead audit projects across all business lines with exposure to all aspects of Financial Crime including: AML, Sanctions, ABC and CTF
- Gain exposure to Regulators and challenge the MLRO and their leadership team.
- Contribute to the wider audit department
- Mentor more junior members of the team
There are few better moves available: great people, great environment, great for the CV and for rewards and recognition.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch today.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)