This is an exceptional opportunity for an VP/Senior Audit Manager to lead Financial Crime Audits at a leading Global Bank.
- This is a great move for an experienced Auditor to make a difference to one of the world's leading Banks.
- You will lead audit projects across all lines of business.
- Manage the relationship with the Regulator and challenge the MLRO and their leadership team.
- Contribute to the wider audit department
- You will be an experienced financial services auditor operating at VP or Senior Manager level
- You will have spent a significant period of time covering Financial Crime Compliance (one or all of AML, ABC, ATC, Sanctions) either in 1st, 2nd or 3rd line capacity.
- Able to lead all aspects of the audit lifecycle autonomously.
- Be a team player
- Looking to utilise strong stakeholder management skills
There are few better moves available: great people, great environment, great for the CV and market leading rewards and recognition.
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch today.