Senior Audit Manager ERM & Risk
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to step up to Senior Manager level, with a well-known and prestigious Financial Services Group. You will be responsible coverage of a broad portfolio across: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Operational Risk, Governance and Regulatory Risk.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Audit life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting
- Identify any risks or control weaknesses and suggest improvements to senior management
- Oversee and manage the delivery of a large portfolio of audits within the area of responsibility and in line with agreed annual audit plan
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and with the audit team.
- Write high quality audit reports and help management identify appropriate actions based on the issues raised.
- Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans and individual assignments.
- A Financial Services Internal Auditor operating at Manager level
- Experience of leading audits across any or all of: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Operational Risk, Governance and Regulatory Risk.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An Accounting or Audit qualification would be preferable but is not essential
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)