Are you an experienced Audit Manager who enjoys the challenges of investigating complex situations and providing effective solutions? If so then this is an amazing opportunity to join an outstanding Investment Bank in the City.
- You will analyse and access credit risks for both the business and support functions
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the Audit life cycle and report your findings to Senior Management
- Provide continuous assessments of processes and identify any risks
- Reliable when working independently, possessing a sound judgement for when to escalate
- Ideally strong Credit Risk experience, preferably within Audit or Risk Management within the Financial Industry
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to maintain regulatory developments, with a detailed understanding of banking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Risk focused and capable of identifying any weaknesses and suggest improvements
- An audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)