This is a unique opportunity to join the Internal Audit function of a world class financial services organisation. The role offers oversight of key business areas with a clear path for professional development and career advancement.
You will be tasked with:
- The planning, scoping and design of the audit plan for Risk Management.
- Leading teams of Audit Managers and Senior Auditors to ensure that audit engagements are delivered on time.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Counterparty Risk, Wholesale Credit Risk and Trading Risk.
- Demonstrating a strong awareness of other areas of Risk Management including Couterparty, Stress Testing and Market Risk.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 7 to 10 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- SME knowledge in Risk Management in particular Counterparty Credit Risk.
- You will be CIA, ACA, ACCA or FRM Qualified. However this is not essential.
- Have a detailed understanding of Corporate Banking and Investment Banking.