An exciting opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 100 financial services group with a strong presence in the Insurance and Wealth Management sector. They are looking for an Audit Manager to join their business audit team. The role will be focused on auditing conduct risk across all of the companies UK distribution channels.
- Using your range of audit skills you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of audit engagements and will also face off to number of leading business heads.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi- task will be key as, you will have responsibility for planning one or more audit assignments simultaneously.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in regards to conduct risk .
- The team is not only high calibre it's also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced and helpful colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have subject matter expertise on Conduct Risk and regulatory requirements in regards to conduct.
- You are likely to have at least 6 and 10 years experience gained either in a financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- You will have a detailed understanding of risks associated with an Insurance and Wealth Management business
- Demonstrate the ability to serve as a technical advisor and role model for any Junior Auditors on an assignment.