Senior Audit Manager - Compliance Audit (VP)
Our client is one of the world’s leading Financial Services groups, with a significant presence in: Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking and Asset and Wealth Management.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance Auditor to lead and participate in Audits across regulatory compliance, and market conduct.
- You will have significant experience of working in the Internal Audit function of a major Corporate or Investment Bank or consultancy.
- Significant experience of leading internal audit projects across Market Conduct and Regulatory Compliance.
- You may have gained this exposure while being in a product aligned team or in a specialist compliance audit team or compliance assurance function.
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of effectively leading project teams or direct line management responsibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch and make your application today!