Senior Audit Manager, Alternative Asset Management (VP)
- Our client is a leading Global Asset Management firm who are on an exciting journey and growing their UK Internal Audit team. They currently have a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a very real contribution and be recognised for it.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic environment.
- You will have responsibility for leading end to end Audit projects across their Alternatives (Private Equity, Real Estate, etc) Asset Management business, covering both the underlying investments as well as other functions.
- You will have significant stakeholder management responsibilities.
- The team is not only of the very highest calibre, it's also hugely supportive and people orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced colleagues who will be passionate about your career development.
- You will have significant knowledge of auditing the Private equity, Real estate or M&A transactions gained either within an Asset Management business or an Investment Bank.
- You are likely to have between 7- and 10-years+ Audit experience.
- You will be a team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)